Montag, 2. Juli 2012

Sleek True Colour Lipstick Mulberry 788 Review

Hey Beauties,

today I'm going to show you the "True Colour Lipstick" from Sleek in the colour "788 Mulberry" which I purchased in Superdrug.
It is a very dark purple colour without shimmer or glitter. 
The Lipstick contains 3.5 grams (0.12oz) of product and it also says that it contains Vitamin E. 
It has a nice creamy consistency, is pretty easy to apply and stays on for quite a while. 

The packaging is nice and simple.
The design from the lipstick is black and matte and it says 
"Sleek MAKEUP TRUE COLOUR" on it in a shiny finish. 
It also has a shine line in the middle around it. 

I think the lipstick is nice to wear on it's own but it's also a nice colour to make other lipsticks darker.
Of course you have to be more careful with this lipstick (the way it wears off, especially in the middle of the lips) but then I suppose you get that with most of the darker colours.
I can't remember the price but it wasn't overly expensive. 

(This is what the packaging and design looks like.)

(The lipstick.)

(The name.)

(Swatches - Normal swatch on the top and  smudged swatch at the bottom)

(Here you can see the lipstick applied.)

I hope my review helped you. I might buy some different colours.

Pinkbeauty357


3 Kommentare:

  1. der passt gut zu deinen schwarzen haaren sehe ich gerade auf dem letzten bild. ich würde das nicht tragen,aber du siehst aus wie ein vamp 8)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow! die Farbe steht dir extrem gut!!

    Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen