Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012

China Glaze and O.P.I. Swatches and Review

Hello Beauties,

today I'm showing you three nail polishes from China Glaze and one from O.P.I. which are called "SUZI SAYS DA! (NL R60 O.P.I.), TRAFFIC JAM (992 China Glaze), LOFT-Y AMBITIONS (994 China Glaze) and CONCRETE CATWALK (998 China Glaze).

(The colours.)

(The names.)

Swatches:

 (Concrete Catwalk - no glitter/shimmer) 

(Loft-y Ambitions - with shimmer)

(Traffic Jam - no glitter/no shimmer)

(Suzi Says Da! - no glitter/shimmer)

(Suzi Says Da!)

The swatches look a bit lighter than they normally look. I think that's because of the flash.
The colours actually look like in the bottles in the first picture.

All of them went on really well and smooth.
The consistency of the nail varnishes is amazing. 
I always put on two coats although one thick coat would have probably been enough.
The China Glaze nail polishes were from the Metro Collection (Autumn 2011). 
I don't know if the O.P.I. nail polish was from a certain collection.

I really like the nail polishes.
I hope I could help you.

Pinkbeauty357


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen